We are seeking artists to learn the art of interior painting!
- 1/2 to 1 year Painting Experience, or Kitchen Experience.
- Vehicle Access and Valid Driver's License
- U.S Citizenship or Work VISA accessibility
- Clean Record
- Ability to speak English (Spanish is a Plus!)
- Open Minded towards all people and all subjects (no politics, thanks!)
- Health-Conscious — painting is a very active job. Junk food/fast food = don't bother.
- Eco-Conscious — the ability and Desire to recycle, reuse and innovate.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to Follow Systems. — the less experience the better, we want to reteach you the art of painting. Following step-by-step procedures with an Open Mind is a must!
- Know how to handle a paint brush and tape/mask off areas.
- Caulking experience
- Positive Mental Attitude! — If you often complain, nag or grumble..don't bother applying!
Salary: $12.00 to $28.00 /hour
Pay starts at $12/hr for the first two weeks, raising $1/week until you are well trained, then pay will transform to “piece pay", meaning you get the piece of the project that you complete. Piece Pay has shown to increase productivity AND increase employees salaries over 25%! I recently met a 26 year old painter in Denver who only had been painting for two years and is currently making $80,000/year!